wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world

wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world
foto x arnaldo @MMXIproject
A couple of summers ago, coming home from class, I took the subway with a friend and I told her I was trying to start a blog... then I also told her how time consuming and addicting it had become, and that I was wondering if it was something worth doing... she laughed and asked me to let her know when I was done and give her the"link" so she could read it. Then she left and I kept thinking...why? why should I do this ?

Technology has taken us to a new level and we are now, able to "publish ourselves"! PUBLISH OURSELVES however we want to; if you want to be yourself, transparent and out in the open, or even if you want to pretend to be someone else... YOU CAN! Now you can blog and share your thoughts and experiences with people without having them "altered" by the editors, or "chosen" because of how cool or marketable they are...

This space is for us to share; zaidibirindilindilandia-my own little world, my ingenious- and your thoughts!

welcome, and thank you!



Creative Commons License

Sunday, August 16, 2009

new business-new identity-

dear friends + FRIENDS OF FRIENDS
i have to excuse myself for being away for a while. summer has been a bit -weird- and confusing. but we never let it drag us down completely-and here I am -back to sharing.

the ETSY/zaidibirindilindilandia shop has been up and running for about a month an half, and although slow, starting something up is a lot of work. there are so many little things to take care of asides from THE PRODUCT/ART you create: there is packaging, business cards, events, promotion, mailing, an identity, etc..

-take a look at zagb's/zaidibirindilandia's new "biglietti di visita".

credits:
- logo x me
- b. card design x dorian-iten

.........................................
about how the shop came about:

i'm back from a WONDERFULL study abroad experience in Florence, Italy and as you may know I'm back in NYC.

just spent the last month between job interviews and preparing for ITALY again. however... most of my time and energy have gone towards putting together some of my creations and setting up a small line of accessories/online shop.

i came back to NYC to work, not realizing that things were so bad over here... we can't give up-and because we need to stand up for ourselves- i've gone ahead and started this online "business" which i hope you will enjoy. it will be my permanent job - from now, until as long as i can keep it, but specially throughout my next year studying in MILAN, Italy. you know what that means: zaidibirindilindilindilandia WILL travel with me!

zaidibirindilandia is meant to offer you some whimsical, very special and unique art-pieces that have been crafted with passionate thought and time dedication... just to share a bit of me... with the world.

right now there are mostly earrings and headbands- but i will soon post more items such as bags, vests, brooches, rings, etc...

make sure you pass by! www.zagb.etsy.com

share it with your friends. spread the word. support your local artists, grassroots/independent, self published, self photographed, friends are the real models (natural beauty), recycled goods, live green!
-ETSY is an online community/marketplace where you can buy and sell all things handmade; special, crafty, ART!- ...huggs to all... thanks for the great vibes!
zaida adriana goveo balmaseda

No comments:

Post a Comment