term garment time....
i'm trying to document the process of construction of my term garment... my 1st knitted garment. Fabric was slow to make- sorry i didn't take any pictures of that- but here are some images of lab-work... cutting/assembling!
i'm having fun... knitwear is definitely another story... and i like that
i'm, going to upload a sketch soon!
laying out pattern- to cut!
fabric... with bubbles... like lake, its dropped needles and racking, then some "columns" to resemble some of hunderwasser's buildings/drawings which have been my inspiration for this "trans-automa-sytosis" project...
THANKS ANAMARIA!!!!(my knitting teacher, she is amazing)
after "sewing" test on mannequin to see fit.... it got transformed- it was supposed t be a tighter "top part"- but we have to let the "fabric"guide us---- so i'm listening and changing it to a more loose/robe-y dress...
"halter-y" front... with crochet straps
side.... with needles missing in action for detail... i want the armhole part to drape more... but... i'll work it out once i put the tubular finishings!