wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world

wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world
foto x arnaldo @MMXIproject
A couple of summers ago, coming home from class, I took the subway with a friend and I told her I was trying to start a blog... then I also told her how time consuming and addicting it had become, and that I was wondering if it was something worth doing... she laughed and asked me to let her know when I was done and give her the"link" so she could read it. Then she left and I kept thinking...why? why should I do this ?

Technology has taken us to a new level and we are now, able to "publish ourselves"! PUBLISH OURSELVES however we want to; if you want to be yourself, transparent and out in the open, or even if you want to pretend to be someone else... YOU CAN! Now you can blog and share your thoughts and experiences with people without having them "altered" by the editors, or "chosen" because of how cool or marketable they are...

This space is for us to share; zaidibirindilindilandia-my own little world, my ingenious- and your thoughts!

welcome, and thank you!



Creative Commons License

Friday, June 18, 2010

trans-automa-sytosis- MADNESS


blogging has been keeping me sane...so blogging i shall do!

two weeks of madness and this is -3 days to deadline!
i remember back in NYC I used to be able to stay up all night for as many nights as necessary to finish projects and then have enough energy to go to work, intern and then out and socialize.

i'm failing to understand why, since i've been here in milan, the all nighters are just almost impossible- i ONLY STUDY here and yet- all i do is go from school to home, and from home to school. no exploring, no adventures- all the fun is in cooking and drinking wine!!!

anyhow...
i'm struggling because its been about 4 months of development for this project and i really want the PRINTED/ BOOK result to be as good as what i have in my head
=
LOTS OF HARD WORK+ MANY PRINT TESTS
- i printed 11 pages today, + 3 that i printed last week- that makes 14 and the book is growing
nonetheless i still have 2 more groups of 5 --> individual sketch to layout
+ 3 keyword pages
+ synthesis
+ titles
+swatch pages
+ be able to finish my OTHER CLASSE'S PROJECTS...


wish me luck and send me lots of energy please!!!

here are some layout previews( although when printed the effect is totally different)
and i'm off!

huugs1








No comments:

Post a Comment