wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world

wondering...about the wonders of this wonderfull...world
foto x arnaldo @MMXIproject
A couple of summers ago, coming home from class, I took the subway with a friend and I told her I was trying to start a blog... then I also told her how time consuming and addicting it had become, and that I was wondering if it was something worth doing... she laughed and asked me to let her know when I was done and give her the"link" so she could read it. Then she left and I kept thinking...why? why should I do this ?

Technology has taken us to a new level and we are now, able to "publish ourselves"! PUBLISH OURSELVES however we want to; if you want to be yourself, transparent and out in the open, or even if you want to pretend to be someone else... YOU CAN! Now you can blog and share your thoughts and experiences with people without having them "altered" by the editors, or "chosen" because of how cool or marketable they are...

This space is for us to share; zaidibirindilindilandia-my own little world, my ingenious- and your thoughts!

welcome, and thank you!



Creative Commons License

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

March-April UPDATE

My wish to make the updates to this blog (and my website) a part of my regular activities is still far from being fulfilled; especially while living in this relentless city. However, I have loads of news for you and I hope you are ready and excited to read about them!
besitos
 xxx
"z"

MARCH was a BIG month for me!
  • I had a B-DAY
Torta de Santiago @ TIAPOL!
  • Started setting up my temporary studio UPSTATE NY 
working on a knitted swatch with my recycled fiber handspun yarn!
-Photographer Darina Boycheva and Stylist DaMara Hernandez
-loaned my clothes for the recording of the PILOT for A-Style reality show
- Sent my clothes to Italy for a chance to be featured in VOGUE talents 
-Was interviewed by ANORMALMAG. The article will be published online on APRIL 29th.
Backstage w. MUA Rosemarie Bundy and Model Kelana Derow x VNBMagazine

photo x Darina Boycheva. Styling x DaMara Hernandez

No comments:

Post a Comment