My wish to make the updates to this blog (and my website) a part of my regular activities is still far from being fulfilled; especially while living in this relentless city. However, I have loads of news for you and I hope you are ready and excited to read about them!
MARCH was a BIG month for me!
- I had a B-DAY
|Torta de Santiago @ TIAPOL!|
- Started setting up my temporary studio UPSTATE NY
|working on a knitted swatch with my recycled fiber handspun yarn!|
- My collection was launched on MUUSE, and I am now one of their featured designers!
- My clothes were used on photo-shoot for VNB Magazine's April issue!
- I wrote an article for my friends at Quality Control regarding my Competition Experiences!
- Finally began to work on logos for the BRAND!
- My CEMENTATION_dress made it to the homepage of Mellina+Co!
- I received some press opportunities and collaborated with amazing photographers:
-Photographer Darina Boycheva and Stylist DaMara Hernandez
-loaned my clothes for the recording of the PILOT for A-Style reality show
- Sent my clothes to Italy for a chance to be featured in VOGUE talents
-Was interviewed by ANORMALMAG. The article will be published online on APRIL 29th.
|Backstage w. MUA Rosemarie Bundy and Model Kelana Derow x VNBMagazine|
|photo x Darina Boycheva. Styling x DaMara Hernandez|